Not only much cooler and safer than riding bicycles but hoverboards are also small enough for the rider to pack into their backpack. Designed with two big wheels and a self-balance structure, it is easy for kids to operate.
For that reason, this product becomes more and more popular in 2019 and 2020.
If you’re looking for the best hoverboard for kids, don’t skip this useful ultimate buying guide.
- Top 17 Best Hoverboard For Kids Reviews In 2022
- 1. TOMOLOO with Bluetooth Speaker Hoverboard
- 2. Razor Hovertrax 1.5 Hoverboard
- 3. Swagtron Pro T1 Hoverboard
- 4. SagaPlay Hoverboard
- 5. EPIKGO Hoverboard
- 6. TOMOLOO Hoverboard
- 7. OXA Hoverboard
- 8. Lamborghini 8.5″ Off-Road HoverBoard
- 9. Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard
- 10. SISIGAD Hoverboard
- 11. TOMOLOO Music-Rhythmed Hoverboard
- 12. MEGAWHEELS Hoverboard
- 13. LIEAGLE Hoverboard
- 14. Swagtron T580 Bluetooth Hoverboard
- 15. Swagtron T6 Off-Road Hoverboard
- 16. FLYING-ANT Hoverboard
- 17. Gyroor Hoverboard
- The Ultimate Guide To Choosing Best Hoverboard For Kids In 2022
Top 17 Best Hoverboard For Kids Reviews In 2022
1. TOMOLOO with Bluetooth Speaker Hoverboard
I highly recommend the TOMOLOO with Bluetooth Speaker Hoverboard for those who are finding a good Birthday gift for their kids.
It is a hoverboard that not only gives parents lots of peace in mind but also allows kids to have a really fun time. The reason for my saying is that it’s equipped with the most advanced mainboard program and besides, it meets CPSC and UL2272 standards.
Kids love it like crazy because this unit is added with 5 different LED lights switched randomly due to the music played via Bluetooth.
Thanks to the excellent self-balance capability, it’s not hard for kids to learn to ride it. Good battery life and it’s very durable also!
- Safe and stable – meets CPSC and UL2272 standards & the most advanced mainboard program
- Fun and exciting – 5 different LED lights & music played via Bluetooth
- Easy to learn – god self-balancing new design
- Wish the manuals were clearer.
|Dimensions||26 inches x 10 inches x 10 inches|
|Highlight features||meets CPSC and UL2272 standards & the most advanced mainboard program; 5 different LED lights & music played via Bluetooth|
2. Razor Hovertrax 1.5 Hoverboard
This hoverboard is suggested for kids around 8 years old and up or anyone weighing under 176 pounds.
Parents really love buying it for their kids because the design is extremely safe – exceeding the highest electrical and fire standards, such as the UL2272 listing. In fact, it is the very first American manufacturer to pass this strict safety standard.
There are also many other notable features, such as the dual hub motor equipped with Razor’s exclusive EverBalance technology and gyro-sensor technology.
This perfect combo allows the board to ride silently and smoothly on the street while capably reaching a max speed of 6MPH. On flat surfaces, it can keep continuously riding for 45 minutes.
Regardless, a big bonus for its extra anti-slip rubber traction pads.
- Trusted – exceed UL2272 listing
- Allow for smooth, silent riding experience – Razor’s exclusive EverBalance technology and gyro-sensor technology
- Better at keeping balance – extra anti-slip rubber traction pads
- The color options aren’t vast
- Batteries could be better
|Dimensions||23 x 7 x 6.9 inches|
|Wheels size||6.5-inch rubber wheels|
|Charging time||The initial charge time is 6 hours. Recharge time is up to 4 hours|
|Highlight features||UL2272 listed; Razor’s exclusive EverBalance technology and gyro-sensor technology; extra anti-slip rubber traction pads|
3. Swagtron Pro T1 Hoverboard
Swagtron Pro T1 is generally on the heavy side.
It weighs 23 pounds, in turn, the hoverboard can bear a max load of 220 pounds, which is perfect for both kids and adults, and its max speed is 8MPH with a 12-mile range. That means it can run constantly for over 1 hour under a full charge.
Like other counterparts, it is ULL 2272 certified for safety. The unit also provides you with two riding modes, rubber bumpers, battery indicators, and LED headlights.
Our favorite is the gear stabilization so that you can ride it downhill with better traction and tighter control.
It also allows you to manage the batteries for multi-layered protection.
- Durable and powerful – weight capacity of 220 pounds and a max speed of 8MPH
- Extra-long runtime – 1 hour and more
- Safer to go downhill – gear stabilization
- Offer multi-layered protection – Patented SentryShield smart battery management system
- Poor-quality charger
- Wish the bumpers stayed on better
|Dimensions||Length x Width x Height – 8 x 24 x 7.5 inches|
|Wheels size||6” wheel|
|Motor||250 Watt motor|
|Charging time||1 Hour.|
|Highlight features||weight capacity of 220 pounds and max speed of 8MPH; 1-hour runtime; gear stabilization; Patented SentryShield smart battery management system|
4. SagaPlay Hoverboard
This one is created by SagaPlay – one of the rare US hoverboard manufacturers on the market, which means it ensures quality.
It’s specifically made for riders of 13 years old and up, with 200 pounds’ weight capacity and 10MPH max speed. Under a full charge, it can ride continuously 13 miles. What’s worth talking about this model is it can go up a slope as steep as 15 degrees.
If your living area is a bit hilly, I think this is a fantastic option.
Moreover, it is built with 10W Bluetooth connection speakers so that you can listen to your favorite song while riding it around.
For those who are wondering, this one has passed 159 safety tests to be UL2271 certified, which means for no potential fire hazards at all.
- Ideal for teenager riders – 200-pound weight capacity & ride fast
- Super-powerful and suitable for hilly areas – able to go over 15-degree inclined surfaces
- Extra fun and entertaining – 10W Bluetooth connection speakers
- Very heavy
|Dimensions||7x24x6.5 inches (178x610x165mm)|
|Weight||22lbs / 10KGs|
|Highlight features||200-pound weight capacity & 10MPH max speed; able to go over 15-degree inclined surfaces; 10W Bluetooth connection speakers|
5. EPIKGO Hoverboard
Want something more powerful? The EPIKGO Hoverboard is worth a try!
It stands out with an IP56 rating with solid rubber tires and 400W dual motors that can ride over all terrains, such as sand, mud, and grass with no issues. The biggest selling point is its ability to go up 18-degree inclined terrain.
Compared to other competitors at the same price point, it is 30% larger and gives nearly twice the power, which means more control rides with more foot space for better stability. The max speed is 10MPH.
As-built to be stronger, the max load of this hoverboard is leveraged up to 240 pounds.
- Strong and powerful – 400W dual motors for 10MPH max speed and capability to climb an 18-degree inclined surface
- Versatile – able to go over any terrains, thanks to the IP56 rating & solid rubber tires
- Give extra stability – 30% larger than other counterparts, measured by 27.5 x 8.7 x 9.1inches
- Hefty and bulky
- The wheel guards are a bit too long
|Weight||31 lbs. / 14KGs|
|Charging time||2 hours|
|Highlight features||400W dual motors for 10MPH max speed and capability to climb an 18-degree inclined surface; IP56 rating & solid rubber tires; large foot space|
6. TOMOLOO Hoverboard
This is my suggestion for anyone on a loose budget who wants advanced riding experience on a hoverboard.
It’s durable, featuring a load capacity of up to 265 pounds, with a max speed of 10MPH.
Aside from meeting all UL2271, UL2271, and other U.S safety regulations for no risks of potential fire and electrical hazards, it boasts a motherboard, acceleration sensors, Professional gyroscopes, and deeply treaded 8.5” tires for superior stability.
I also appreciate its ability to ride smoothly through a small crevices, bumps, and cracks as well as how balanced it is to stand on. Perfect for not only
The Bluetooth speakers built in this product perform very well. While giving a consistent connection, the sound is much clearer and better.
- Superbly strong and powerful – max load of 265 pounds & 10MPH max speed
- Reliable and trusted – meet all UL2271, UL2271, and other U.S safety regulations
- Ride smoothly and stably – motherboard, acceleration sensors, Professional gyroscopes, and deeply treaded 8.5” tires
- Allow for on-the-go entertaining – RGB LEDs & APP & Bluetooth 4.2 Speakers
|Dimensions||L x W x H 11.5 x 13 x 29.6 inches|
|Wheels size||8.5 inches|
|Charging time||2 hours|
|Highlight features||max load of 265 pounds & 10MPH max speed; motherboard, acceleration sensors, Professional gyroscopes, and deeply treaded 8.5” tires; RGB LEDs & APP & Bluetooth 4.2 Speakers|
7. OXA HoverboardNo products found.
OXA Hoverboard is not the fastest model on this list but it’s definitely a reliable option for starters to lean on.
I was skeptical a lot when reading their description, saying that “it’s easy to learn within 30 seconds”. However, such a saying is not in an unfounded manner.
Look at the product, you will see that it is made with the 3rd generation intelligent control system and I’ve heard about it. What’s worth talking about this feature is it can auto-level according to the rider’s center of gravity and weight to give a smoother ride and easier mount.
Besides, the board gives you two riding modes – the self-balance and the non-self-balance – to match your riding skills.
One thing I really like about it is the 45-degree inclined climbing performance, far more than those 15-degree models. And it can carry a max weight of 330 pounds.
- Give extremely easy mount and smooth ride – built with the 3rd generation intelligent control system
- Full of control and adjustment – two riding modes
- Powerful – able to climb a 45-degree slope
- Superbly durable and strong – 330-pound weight capacity
- Heavy and inferior maneuverability
- Wish it went faster
- The power button is a bit frustrating to use
|Dimensions||24.75 inches x 9.5 inches x 8.8 inches|
|Wheels size||6.5 inches|
|Highlight features||built with the 3rd generation intelligent control system; two riding modes; able to climb a 45-degree slope; 330-pound weight capacity|
8. Lamborghini 8.5″ Off-Road HoverBoard
Whether you want a hoverboard to use indoors or outdoors, the Lamborghini 8.5″ Off-Road is completely a good choice.
The clearest difference between it and other similar counterparts is it didn’t trip me when I rode the board over carpets. Conversely, it feels very smooth and stable.
What amazed me a lot was after pressing the start button, the board automatically put everything to balance and the controls are also easy to figure out. Therefore, learning how to ride the unit even if you’re the first time to play it is not really a matter.
Regardless, the speaker is loud and can be paired easily to my phone while the battery lasts a long time. The 8.5″ wheels make it so easy to ride off-road.
All-in-all, its quality is stupendous!
- Ideal to use both indoors and outdoors – 8.5″ wheels & good self-balancing system
- Easy to learn to ride – the controls are also easy to figure out
- A bit bumpy when riding on lawns
- The speakers aren’t really quality
|Dimensions||605*190*186 mm / 23.8*7.48 *7.32 inch|
|Motor||two 400w motors|
|Charging time||one hour|
|Highlight features||8.5″ wheels & good self-balancing system; simple controls;|
9. Razor Hovertrax 2.0 HoverboardNo products found.
The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 emphasizes a 350W peak, hub motors, which are the best I’ve seen on Amazon. But what truly lives up to its specs is the real LG cells with a UL-certified 36v battery, unlike some cheap models I have tested.
As most of the weight is in the wheels and motors, not the batteries, it is heavy yet well-balanced and even rides stably over ruts and bumps.
The most surprising thing is even in training mode, it can go uphill easily, carrying a maximum load of 220 pounds.
On flat surfaces, this board is able to reach the highest speeds of 8MPH – a sweet in-between indicator for both beginners and experienced. The longest range it can reach (from my testing) is 8 miles.
Some other interesting features are LED battery power indicator, fender bumpers, and cool-blue LED light bar display.
- High-quality and reliable – a 350W peak, hub motors & real LG cells with a UL certified 36v battery
- Well-balanced & stable to ride over ruts and bumps – large wheels & big, good-traction foot space
- Many add-ons – LED battery power indicator, fender bumpers, and cool-blue LED light bar display
- Made in China
- Not work on dirt trails/paths
- Bumpy on sidewalks
|Dimensions||23.5 x 6.9 x 7.5 inches|
|Wheels size||6 1/2 inches|
|Charging time||The initial charge time is 6 hours. Recharge time is up to 4 hours|
|Highlight features||LED battery power indicator, fender bumpers, and cool-blue LED light bar display; a 350W peak, hub motors & real LG cells with a UL certified 36v battery|
10. SISIGAD Hoverboard
Gifting this to your kids is a good way for them to have fun with you or their friends. It has an eye-catching cool-blue design with colorful LED lights and built-in wireless speakers to easily stand out from the rest.
Obviously, it meets all electrical and safety tests for no issues during use.
Don’t worry if your kids are just a beginner. This hoverboard is crafted with a self-balancing control system which will be auto-adjusted to the rider’s weight.
As a result, they can easily stand on it within seconds.
I like the non-slip and shock-absorbing pedals of this design as well as the high-quality rubber wheels, allowing it to ride safely on any terrains, like gravel, rains, grass, and mud. The weight capacity ranges are fine for both kids and adults to use – within 44-260 pounds.
- Eye-catching & cool – cool-blue design with colorful LED lights and built-in wireless speakers
- Auto-adjusted to the rider’s weight for balance – self-balancing control system & non-slip and shock-absorbing pedals
- Wheels are a bit small
|Dimensions||25 inches x 10 inches x 9.5 inches|
|Weight||22 lb/ 10 Kg|
|Motor||dual 300 watt|
|Charging time||3-5 Hours|
|Highlight features||cool-blue design with colorful LED lights and built-in wireless speakers; self-balancing control system & non-slip and shock-absorbing pedals|
11. TOMOLOO Music-Rhythmed Hoverboard
TOMOLOO Music-Rhythmed is my next suggestion for people who are looking for the best hoverboard for kids.
Weighing only 17.6 pounds, it is easy to maneuver or carry around. The transport accordingly is also much simpler. The maximum loading weight of this product is 165 pounds, and the dimensions are 9.15 x 10.25 x 26.35 inches, which is ideal for kids around 8 years old and up.
It can reach a max speed of 7.5MPH with a range of around 6 miles.
For souped-up fun during the ride, there are additional RGB LED lights and Bluetooth 4.0 technology music stereo speakers. An interesting thing is these lights are able to twinkle and change color due to the changes in music’s rhythm.
Like most others in this list, it meets UL2271 and UL2272 certification for the highest safety. Besides, it is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Good maneuverability – weigh only 17.6 pounds
- Ideal for small kids – max weight capacity of 165 pounds, measured by 9.15 x 10.25 x 26.35 inches, and max speeds of 7.5 MPH
- Extra interesting to ride – LED lights can change color and flashing modes according to the changes in music’s rhythm
- Wish there was an on/off switch to control the lights
- Vibrate at low speeds
|Dimensions||L x W x H 9.15 x 10.25 x 26.35 inches|
|Wheels size||6.5 inches|
|Charging time||3-4 hours|
|Highlight features||weigh only 17.6 pounds; max weight capacity of 165 pounds, measured by 9.15 x 10.25 x 26.35 inches, and max speeds of 7.5 MPH|
12. MEGAWHEELS Hoverboard
The MEGAWHEELS Hoverboard is one of the most stylish options here with an emphasis on Bluetooth speakers, Lunar LED lights, and especially, the rainbow color options.
Regardless, it is a durable, eco-friendly, and safe hoverboard that’s worth a purchase. You can use it either outdoors or indoors, on any terrain like mud, grass, and dirt as wanted as it is UL 2272 listed for no electrical hazards.
Lots of customers also said that their kids didn’t feel struggled to learn to ride it – 10 minutes were the longest range. And, it is very easy to help the rider keep balance or easily handle all situations.
The speed range of 7.5MPH is reasonable for small kids while the 250W motors are powerful enough to pull a max load of 220 pounds around with no problems. Not to say that along with the hoverboard, there are some fun gifts and toys added to the package.
Overall, this is a good pick for small kids.
- Allow the rider to ride around in style – Bluetooth speakers, Lunar LED lights, and especially, the rainbow color options
- Easy to ride – good self-balancing system
- High value for the price – includes fun gifts or toys aside from the hoverboard
- The voice is way too loud
|Dimensions||L x W x H 10.2 x 10.2 x 25.6 inches|
|Wheels size||6.5 inches|
|Motor||Dual 250W Motors.|
|Charging time||2-3 hours.|
|Highlight features||include fun gifts or toys; Bluetooth speakers, Lunar LED lights, and especially, the rainbow color options; good self-balancing system|
13. LIEAGLE Hoverboard
The LED lights are also a bonus to ride with both fun and safety at night.
The platform for rider’s feet comes in a decent size and is not too skinny so it helps kids with their balance. It also goes very fast. At the max speed, it can reach 7.5 MPH.
Thanks to its self-balance design, it takes no longer than 5 minutes to be comfortable on this, spinning, spinning, and in great control. All you could want for a young beginner.
Very good quality especially for the price.
- Play music clearly and loudly – good Bluetooth speakers
- Safe and fun to ride at night – bright LED lights
- Easy to spin, turn, and control – good platform size & self-balance design
- Short runtime
|Motor||Dual 300 Watt motor|
|Charging time||2-2.5 hours|
|Highlight features||good Bluetooth speakers; bright LED lights; good platform size & self-balance design|
14. Swagtron T580 Bluetooth Hoverboard
This hoverboard brings your riding experience to a higher level. It is able to connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth not to just play music but also to check batteries, access map function, and change riding modes.
There are three options to choose from and at the highest setting, it can reach 7.5MPH and climb a 30-degree slope.
The design itself is also endurable with a 220-pound weight capacity.
Batteries are the next thing we have to talk about because they’re so wonderful.
They only take 2 hours to charge fully for a constant ride within 1.5 hours depending on the terrains, your weight, and other features. But generally, compared to other counterparts, it is completely superior.
- Full of control – allow you to check batteries, access map function, and change riding modes through a smartphone app via Bluetooth & provide 3-speed modes
- Powerful – able to climb a 30-degree slope
- Provide longer entertaining moments – up to 1.5-hour runtime
- A bit small wheels
- Very pricey
|Dimensions||22.5 x 7.5 x 7 inches|
|Motor||200W dual motors|
|Charging time||2 hours|
|Highlight features||allow you to check batteries, access map function, and change riding modes through a smartphone app via Bluetooth & provide 3-speed modes; able to climb a 30-degree slope; up to 1.5-hour runtime|
15. Swagtron T6 Off-Road Hoverboard
This is probably the strongest hoverboard in my review list.
It can carry a maximum loading weight of 420 pounds, reach the highest speed of 12 MPH, and run continuously 12 miles in a full charge. Not to say that it holds up well against all terrains, whether gravel, grain, grass, or mud. Even a 30-degree slope.
That is a big thank you to the 300W dual motors and dual rugged 10” tubeless tires.
Besides, it is attached with Bluetooth speakers for playing music directly from your smartphone.
Based on such impressive performance, I would only suggest this “animal” for teenagers of 13 years old and up, from intermediate to experienced.
- Off-road capabilities – 300W dual motors and dual rugged 10” tubeless tires
- Strong and durable – a maximum loading weight of 420 pounds
- Ride fast and far – the highest speed of 12 MPH, and run continuously 12 miles in a full charge
- A bit costly
- Pretty heavy
- The app needs more work.
|Dimensions||10.5 x 25.7 x 10 inches|
|Motor||300 Watt Dual Motor.|
|Charging time||2-3 hours|
|Highlight features||300W dual motors and dual rugged 10” tubeless tires; a maximum loading weight of 420 pounds; the highest speed of 12 MPH, and run continuously 12 miles in a full charge|
16. FLYING-ANT Hoverboard
I highly recommend the FLYING-ANT Hoverboard for beginners and novice riders due to its extraordinary safety construction.
It’s significantly lighter than the expert-leveled hoverboards, equivalent to higher maneuverability and management during the ride. Notably, the unit highlights a self-balancing and fast-learning system.
The flashlight, on the other hand, is a big bonus to make its rider safer when riding at night.
While paying extra attention to the safety aspect, FLYING-ANT seems to not forget the aesthetics of this line. A good proof is that they provide you with four beautiful colors to choose from, along with the futuristic LED accent lighting.
It also has built-in wireless speakers as well.
- Good for beginners – lightweight, a self-balancing and fast-learning system, and flashlight
- Various choices to consider – 4 different color options
- Give interesting and attractive looking – futuristic LED accent lighting
- The plug-in is difficult to get into
- Batteries could be better
|Dimensions||24.5 inches x 9 inches x 9 inches|
|Runtime||45 minutes-1 hour|
|Highlight features||Weigh 16.1 pounds; a self-balancing and fast-learning system, and flashlight; 4 different color options; futuristic LED accent lighting|
17. Gyroor Hoverboard
I think this design is worth a buy for those parents who want to teach their kids to ride a hoverboard.
It comes with 8.5” deeply-treaded all-terrain wheels, a 700W motor for max speeds of 10MPH, and a self-balancing technology that kids can easily master the art of balance within minutes.
The best thing is it doesn’t shake like crazy if your child is too lightweight – unlike others.
That’s a big thank you to the two provided riding modes controlled via an app on smartphones – child mode and adult model. You’ll have to buy this app, called Gyroor, but it is affordable for the benefits you’ll receive from it, especially in the long run.
On the other hand, the added music speakers will be a big bonus to attract your kids to get into this hobby. Moreover, this feature is very high-quality and it is blown after several weeks of use.
- Easy to keep balance – 8.5” deeply-treaded all-terrain wheels and a self-balancing technology
- Ride fast yet easy to control – 10MPH max speeds & 2 riding modes: child mode and adult mode
- The starting indicator noise is very loud
|Dimensions||29.6 Inch x 9.9 Inch x 8.8 Inch|
|Wheels size||8.5 inches|
|Charging time||1.5 to 2 Hours|
|Highlight features||8.5” deeply-treaded all-terrain wheels and a self-balancing technology; 10MPH max speeds & 2 riding modes: child mode and adult mode|
The Ultimate Guide To Choosing Best Hoverboard For Kids In 2022
Like any other vehicle you intend to allow your kids to ride, safety is first priority.
In terms of hoverboards, the most reliable feature to look at is its UL label, especially UL2271 and UL2272, as these two certifications ensure the product risk-free against electrical and fire hazards.
For your information, the UL test is approved by both Canada and the US for safety and quality.
Each hoverboard has its weight capacity range, including the minimum and maximum loading weight it can bear.
Anything weighing lighter or heavier than that will be difficult to control and keep balance.
A common issue that a kid whose weight is under the minimum range of a hoverboard usually has is it starts shaking and vibrant a lot, especially over bumps or gravels. Of course, that’s not safe at all.
Overall, 40 to 44 pounds are the best weight limit for kids.
Yes, this is considered for kids’ safety rather than for fun. Always check the highest speed ranges that a hoverboard can reach. For kids aging of 8 to 10, parents should look for a model with 5-7 MPH of max speeds.
If they are older, 11 to 17 years old, you can try something faster, from 7.5 to 12MPH depending on their riding skills and preference.
This feature directly impacts where a hoverboard can ride, which depends on the rider’s preference and parents’ demand. If you want kids to ride indoors, look for wheels with higher traction to not slip on flat, smooth surfaces.
For outdoor uses, I highly recommend choosing ultra-big wheels (8 to 8.5 inches) for better balance and shock absorption.
In any case, remember to choose deeply-treaded wheels for grips.
Battery Life & Charging
Always go for those hoverboards with high-quality batteries for 1) safety and 2) longer runtime. The average runtime of kid hoverboards is from 30 to 1.5 hours, depending on the buyer’s needs.
Charging time is another thing to keep in mind.
I don’t recommend choosing one that takes too many hours for charging. The good range to go for is 2 to 5 hours.
What Age Is Appropriate For Hoverboards?
7 years old and up.
What Is The Best Hoverboard for a 7-Year-Old?
My picks are:
- TOMOLOO with Bluetooth Speaker Hoverboard
- Razor Hovertrax 1.5 Hoverboard
- Swagtron Pro T1 Hoverboard
- SagaPlay Hoverboard
- FLYING-ANT Hoverboard
What Is The Best Hoverboard for Beginners?
I’d like to suggest:
- FLYING-ANT Hoverboard
- Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard
- SISIGAD Hoverboard
- LIEAGLE Hoverboard
Are Hoverboards Safe 2022?
As long as they are UL2272 certified, the hoverboards are safe in 2022 with no risks of fire and electrical hazards during use.
What Should I Look for When Buying a Hoverboard?
I’ve tested and dived deeply to get you the most informative pieces of information prior to your purchase, and arming you with an in-depth review of my top contenders. There are 17 best hoverboards for kids here for your consideration.
Last update on 2022-02-28 at 18:30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API